Natural Dog Food Garland TX – Prosperous Pet – Order Today at 309-660-1775
As a pet owner, you simply want what’s best for your dog so he or she will grow to be active and healthy. Ever since the founding of Prosperous Pet, we hear feedback from satisfied pet parents about the positive changes they’re seeing in their dogs after making the switch to fresh, Natural Dog Food Garland TX. From eaters who were once picky who now enjoy mealtime to older dogs with renewed energy, we enjoy hearing their inspiring stories! Here are some of the many ways that natural foods from Prosperous Pet can make a difference for your dog:
- -More energy. Fresh meats, for example, contains lots of nutrients, which helps our natural foods convert easily into energy. Consequently, that can mean more beneficial playtime for your canine friend.
- -Good for choosy eaters. Perhaps your dog is one that tends to be “selective” when it comes to what he or she will or will not eat. With natural, fresh pet food, you dog will enjoy tasty options at mealtime. In fact, they may be ready for more!
- -Shinier fur coat, healthy skin. The beneficial animal proteins in natural pet foods provide the fatty acids that keep fur coats at their healthiest while also preventing shedding and dry, itchy skin. (That can also mean less time on vacuuming so you can spend more playtime with your four-legged pal.)
- -Optimal weight. Meals containing amino acids and lots of protein help dogs develop lean muscles. Plus, those healthy ingredients can help dogs reach and sustain a healthy body weight. Great flavor and the right balance of nutrients equal happy dogs at dinner time.
- -Improves digestion. Foods from Prosperous Pet are easy for dogs to digest and contain fiber that helps prevent upset stomach.
- -Relives allergies. One-source protein, no filler and grain-free, tasty recipes all make our natural pet foods a good choice for dogs that suffer from allergies.
Call 309-660-1775 to Order Natural Dog Food Garland TX from Prosperous Pet!
Here are some helpful answers to FAQs about dogs and their diet:
- -How much should I feed my canine? Naturally, this is among the most common questions people have when it comes to canine care. The amount of Natural Dog Food Garland TX you should feed your pet depends upon a few different factors such as:
- -The age of your dog (adult or puppy).
- -Your dog’s general condition and activity levels.
- -The nutritional and calorie content of your pet’s diet.
Consult with your veterinarian for advice on the amount of calories your dog should typically consume every day. Also, ask your vet about your dog’s recommended weight and diet suggestions particular to your dog’s breed.
-How frequently should I feed my dog? Most canine experts recommend feedings twice per day for adult-age dogs. Just one feeding per day can be a long while for an active dog to go without eating. Typically, you should feed a puppy anywhere from 3 to 6 times daily (smaller puppies should eat more frequently to prevent risk of low blood sugar). Talk to your veterinarian about a feeding schedule appropriate for your dog.
-What’s the best kind of dog bowl? Experts generally advise against using a plastic bowl for a dog’s water and food. This is because dogs may develop a sensitivity or even allergic reactions that result in a skin rash on the face and chin. Plastic can potentially irritate the skin and also contain bacteria that affect your pet. Plastic bowls are more difficult to keep clean due to the microscopic gaps where germs can exist. Instead, consider using ceramic or metal bowls for water and food.
-How often can I give my dog his or her favorite treats? Without a doubt, there are many choices available for tasty treats and chews for dogs. Be sure to select Natural Dog Food Garland TX options that are safe for your pet. Also, it helps to keep in mind that dog treats are only supplementary to your pet’s diet and shouldn’t account for more than ten percent of daily calorie intake.
-What are some foods I should NOT feed my dog?
Most dogs like to eat and will try practically anything they’re able to find. However, there are foods you should avoid giving your dog including:
- -Grapes and raisins.
- -Seeds or pits from fruits and vegetables.
- -Foods or liquids that contain alcohol or caffeine.
- -Macadamia nuts.
- -Salty or fatty foods.
- -Yeast dough.
- -Rotten or moldy foods.
Although you should avoid serving your dog “people” food, there are some foods that are safe as an occasional treat or to mix in with dog food to provide flavor and variety. For example, plain vegetables and fruits or lean meats are typically healthy for canines.
Opt for unprocessed, Natural Dog Food Garland varieties that are low in salt, sugar and fat. Feed smaller portions as a treat (and remember the guideline about treats consisting of no greater than approximately ten percent of your pet’s daily caloric intake. Some healthy food options include:
- -Green beans.
- -Peanut butter.
- -Sweet potatoes.
- -Plain yogurt.
Authentic Ingredients, Quality Nutrition and Great Taste – Natural Dog Food by Prosperous Pet – Order Now at 309-660-1775
The foods you feed to your canine companion is among the most critical decisions you will make regarding their long term health and wellness. Made with whole, authentic ingredients and reliable sources of protein, Natural Dog Food Garland TX is a smart choice!
Key Benefits to Natural Dog Food Garland TX
When searching for food that’s right for your furry pal, it is helpful to start with an understanding of the key ingredients and how they benefit your pet’s general well-being. Similar to other reputable manufacturers of pet products, Natural Dog Food Garland TX available at Prosperous Pet adheres to high standards. Pet parents find it easy to read the ingredients for convenient review of their products and quick understanding of the dietary benefits for dogs. Once you’re able to read and immediately understand the information on the label, you’re ready to evaluate the ingredients in dog foods and if they’re appropriate for your pup.
Natural Dog Food Garland TX with a natural nutrient label satisfy certain requirements such as containing selective ingredients that help contribute to the health of your dog.
- -Contains high-quality proteins as a main ingredient. (With the exception of vegetarian options.)
- -Contains nutrients from whole, recognizable food sources that includes vegetables, meats and fruits.
- -Does not contain unnecessary additives, chemicals or preservatives.
Varieties of Natural Dog Food
There are a lot options when it comes to natural dog foods. But there are different descriptions you’ll see on natural dog food nutritional labels, so understanding them will help you select the right type diet for your canine companion:
- -Organic. Contains nutrient sources that haven’t been exposed to antibiotics, pesticides or growth hormones. Adheres to requirements from the FDA, USDA or other authorities on organic food product standards.
- -High in protein. Made with levels of protein (approximately 32 percent or higher) for high-energy dogs.
- -Grain-free. For dogs who are sensitive to grains, these Natural Dog Food Garland TX contain more protein than a lot of other meal choices. Ask your veterinarian if a grain-free diet plan is right for your dog.
- -Limited ingredients. Includes a single protein source, carbs that are easy to digest and other ingredients for canines who have dietary sensitivities.
Order Natural Dog Food Garland TX from Prosperous Pet at 309-660-1775.