Prosperous Pet – Raw Dog Food Near Me – Order Today at 309-532-8708
Simply by its design, raw dog food replicates a natural diet. Many experts in canine care recommend a raw dog food diet as a way to achieve optimal health for dogs. However, it’s important to speak with your veterinarian before choosing Raw Dog Food Near Me for your pet.
Raw dog foods often consist of ingredients like fresh meats, ground or whole bone and canine-safe fruits and veggies. Some of the potential benefits of a good dog food diet are:
- -Better skin and fur coat health.
- -Higher energy levels, more physically active.
- -Firmer, smaller stools.
- -Stronger, healthier teeth.
- -Healthier immune system and decreases risk of allergies.
If you choose a good diet for your dog, another issue to consider is freeze-dried or frozen. Frozen dog foods go through minimal processing and are free of artificial ingredients. Of course, it does require storage in a freezer and time to thaw before serving. Freeze-dried foods, in contrast, are ready to serve anytime while including dog foods in your pet’s diet.
Raw Dog Food Near Me
Meats serve as a fundamental part of a dog diet. Dog’s need the proteins in meats to help promote healthy tissue growth. Also, proteins help support the enzyme growth your pup needs to thrive and remain active. Some good selections for meats include the following:
- -Ground beef.
- -Beef hearts. However, beef hearts are quite rich and should not exceed more than five percent of the dog’s diet.
- -Ground bison or stewing bison meats.
- -Ground turkey, boneless turkey thighs and breast meat.
- -Stewing or ground lamb.
- -Pork shoulders, boneless rib meats.
- -Boneless chicken.
Looking for Dog Food? Place an order today at 309-532-8708
At Prosperous Pet, we stock a great selection of dog foods that will get your pet’s tail wagging! For more information or to order Dog Food, reach us today at 309-532-8708.